Re: 96 Tranny shifts too soon

From: Vincent Heckathorn (victorylane@iwaynet.net)
Date: Thu Oct 29 1998 - 01:30:02 EST

It is a shit improver. Yes it can be done in an afternoon but it takes a lot of
patience.
It involves removing the valve body drilling a few extra holes as well as
enlarging some, replacing some springs and a couple valves. I am going to post a
detailed step by step on what to do and not to do in the near future. Stay tuned.
Your trany will love you for doing this.

Colin H.