correct Cecil Info

From: Scott Miller (shelbydakota@usa.net)
Date: Thu Oct 29 1998 - 01:28:38 EST

Hey Everyone:

Just sitting in at work and realized that I told some people that Cecil County
Dragway is in Elkton, PA. How stupid I am. <no comments here> Well as Shane
Baker posted before, it is in Rising Sun, Maryland. Elkton, MD looks to be
close by, but for gods sake, I have no clue where I came up with Elkton,
PA????

Anyways, Just admitting my wrong, and I hope I didn't throw anybody off to
far.

check out www.mapquest.com and you can get a real good idea of where your
going by putting in your destination as Rising Sun, MD

more info about the track can be obtained from:

http://www.ccdrags.com

Later and Hope to see some of you there

Scott Miller
Shelby Dakota #322