correct Cecil Info

From: Jason & Norah (janor@ican.net)
Date: Thu Oct 29 1998 - 07:01:40 EST

>I grew up in El Paso. Does that count? Actually I'm drivin my Dak home for
>Thanksgiving...a boring 8 hour drive....and yes, I'm STILL in Texas...damn
>state is so big it takes 12 hours to drive from the Easternmost to the
>Westernmost point.
>
>Heather
>98 Dak 4cy 5sp Intense Blue (765 miles in under a week - just havin fun)

You should try Alaska, it seems to be quite a bit larger than Texas, except
on those maps where they move Alaska and Hawaii into little squares to all
fit on the same page. I seem to be a bit of a map-a-holic, sorry. When
driving across Canada it took me over two days to just get out of Ontario,
but I also had two dogs, a cagefull of cats, pulling a trailer full of boxes
and trunks, and I was camping all the way to Alberta.

But for those worried about size, no need to get defensive. It's just a
comment regarding land mass and nothing more. Afterall, "size doesn't
matter" now does it? :)

Dak content: The drive back to Toronto was in my '93 Dak and a helluva lot
nicer than my '81 LeMans.

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd