Re: RE:TBI's & CFM's

From: Gary Shook (gary.shook@mci.com)
Date: Thu Oct 29 1998 - 17:59:47 EST

You forgot one LITTLE detail in your calculation for 1145 cfm....

we are talking about a 4 stroke motor here... cut that in half... only half
of the displacement is moved in 1 rotation... the other rotation is used to
compress & get POWER!

so we're talking ~572 cfm, according to my calculations, and that assumes
100% VE (volumetric efficiency) which is a BIG assumption, but something to
shoot for...

Gary Shook