Re: Growing Up?

From: McStyer@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 30 1998 - 00:28:57 EST

<< Hey, I still play with LEGOs and
 I'm proud to announce it. And I'm not in my twenties anymore! Jason even
 bought me a LEGO racing car when I was sick in bed for a week. H A V E F
 I saw a commercial for lego vehicle ROBOTS that you can program to do stuff
with your PC. COOOOOL!!!

Dak content: I built a lego Dakota (93 model of course:-) a few months ago
with my little brother. If I had he Robot kit I could make a lego Dak and a
lego Mustang and race them. The Dak would win of course:-)

Mike S.
Will spend my 20th bday in days, driving home from Pensacola FL in my V6
5-speed 1993 Dak CC :)