Hey SoCal '92-'96 Owners, Get On The Ball!

From: Rader (rlr@rtp-bosch.com)
Date: Fri Oct 30 1998 - 11:44:50 EST

Got the following from Jeff Bell at JBA products. He says they're having
trouble finding second-generation Dakota owners to prototype Y-pipes on.
I KNOW there are a few of you who could pull off the San Diego thing to
get a low-cost exhaust upgrade, so give old Jeff a call and help the rest
of us out!

  Later,

  Ron