Re: Re:

From: Gary Shook (gary.shook@mci.com)
Date: Mon Nov 02 1998 - 15:05:34 EST

I think this would be a good idea, especially with the FULL time t-case...
4-wheel (3-wheel?) burnouts!
I was disappointed when I found out they wouldn't have a 4x4 version... or a
5-speed... imagine the launches possible with full-time 4x4 & a hard
clutched launch?

anyone try this with a 5.2L full-time t-case? any improvement in 60-ft
times?

Gary Shook