Re: Gear Jammers

From: Gary Shook (gary.shook@mci.com)
Date: Mon Nov 02 1998 - 15:27:24 EST

Ahh... but what about SCCA?

put some curves in there, and the stick's compression braking helps in the
corners!
Autos are just more consistent... I've owned both (currently have auto in a
Ram)... and I like sticks better (have 4-speed in my '68 Charger) they're
more fun to drive, and brakes seem to last longer in a stick, if you
downshift...but they do require more SKILL to drive...;-)

besides, Pro Stocks run Lencos, I believe... (which are really neither.. not
even close to anything put in a stock vehicle)

Gary Shook

N2mopars@aol.com