9.25 oil change

From: Mok, Alan (SPB Brentwood) (AMok@spbank.com)
Date: Mon Nov 02 1998 - 09:48:39 EST

I was under the truck yesterday looking around. Remembered that I should
change the rearend gear oil so I looked at the pumpkin. There is rubber plug
on the cover. Is that the drain plug and if so do I just pry it out? where's
the fill plug? I noticed what looks to be a brake distribution block bolted
to the top.

Since the R/T (probably 5.2 also) doesn't utilize a "return line" for the
fuel system how do the superchager kits raise the fuel pressure to deliver
extra fuel?

Alan

'98 Dakota R/T (Headers, FABM & gave up on Shift kit)
'89 Mustang GT (347, Griggs GR-40 , Vortech S-trim...)
Ducati 996 (someday)