Re: 3.9 vs 5.2 -Reply (Ed)

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 02 1998 - 05:05:57 EST

In a message dated 11/2/98 2:28:49 AM Eastern Standard Time,
mstyer@mindspring.com writes:

<< So after all this rambling and test driving, I still don't have a good feel
 for the power I'd like to have.

 Mike S. >>
Mike,
    If you ever make it up to Michigan, you can test drive my Dak. But you
better get here before Jon and the rest of the DML Gestapo...... I mean, the
DML Commando's get here and strip my dak!
Eric
95 Black Sport SC, 5.9 5spd, 4.10 suregrip, Centerforce dual friction clutch,
HP Intake, HP computer, K&N, Ram air hood, P&P Throttle Body, Pulleys, JBA
headers, Borla true duals, 180 thermo, a whole lot a whoop ass and Viper seats
to hold ya in!
13.79