Re: Dakota crash

From: John (kemkerj@xyzzy.net)
Date: Sun Nov 01 1998 - 18:43:04 EST

A friend of mine is a medical examiner. He informs me that, had I been in my
Mazda 323/pregnant rollerskate, I would have most likely been shaken around like a
terrier shakes a rat. The end result is one I'd rather not think about. Thank
goodness for all that mass of Dak to dissipate the excess energy of the collision.

--John K.