Re: friday night races

From: Scott Miller (kmiller@mail.cvn.net)
Date: Tue Nov 03 1998 - 20:02:12 EST

We gonna have a blast at Cecil Rich. I like to see you guys with the magnum
engines 1/8mi. times, as mine are fairly similar. I just can't touch the
magnums on top end. Best to date for me is 15.47@86.65mph I got a couple
things to try at cecil too, so I hope to be going a little faster

Later

Scott Miller
Shelby Dakota #322