Re: Re: Wiring Job

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 04 1998 - 17:30:47 EST

You know what I heard lately? That the Dak was offered w/ a I-4.
What's that? :-)
And the discussion on V6 vs. V8 is old, we all know the V8 is inherently
better, and your gas mileage isn't all that.
Sit down, sixer, the real engine is coming through!
Robert (I just got new wheels) Trottmann

--
Mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu
http://www.davidson.edu/personal/rotrottmann/default.htm