TBI Magnum Performance

From: Leonard Zuniga (l_zuniga@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 04 1998 - 18:39:17 EST

To anyone that cares. Got my Magnum Performance Tbi Friday and installed
it on Sunday. Talk about sweet looking and then I took it out for a test
drive. Man I could have burned thru a tank of gas if it hadnt started
raining. Gobs of low end , felt strong thru out. I dont have any dyno
#'s or track slips to compare with. But as far as seat of the pants goes
I am impressed. Tbi really seemed to add to all the other mods I have
done. Nice job Jules!!!!!

Later
Leonard
98 sport V6