Re: RE: Team Mopar 1999

From: DodgeBoyz3@aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 04 1998 - 20:20:03 EST

Richard,

You are correct................I spoke with most of these people last w/e at
Matco Tools Super Nationals in Baytown. Larry Nance looked pretty good, Dale
Eicke was tuning Larry's car. Mike Dunn and the Team Mopar guys are pretty
excited about some new stuff that that they couldn't share with me, but I did
see a couple of things in the trailer that were"new".

David Nickens is a hometown boy. He has my 5.2L Magnum at the shop and as
soon as time allows they are gonna twist on it for me. Probably be next year
before I get it back.
Pro Stock Trucks will run in Baytown in April of 99. Southwest
Nationals............Get some reservations now!!!!!

Gene in Baytown
Get real..........Get Mopar