Spanked a '99 Chevy

From: Elmer Hanhart (hanharte@SWBell.net)
Date: Fri Nov 06 1998 - 22:51:13 EST

I don't usually go bragging on the list about spanks, but this one had
to be posted. I'm comin home from work, and sitting alone at a
stoplight. Then a guy in a new Chevy Truck pulls up next to me. Being
tired I didn't even notice it at first, he blips the throttle a little,
rolls down his window, and says the famous words. Green light, I take
off w/ a few feet of rubber(actually about 10, whoops), he leaves w/
barely a chirp. I beat on him bad until about 60 MPH and let off.

Next light. "Let's go again" he says. I accept. Same results but I got a
better launch this time. It was an ext. cab w/ a 5.3 I believe, and an
auto. I was actually kinda worried about them, not anymore.

Erich 98 ext. cab v8 5spd.

BTW I didn't pull as hard on him the higher the RPM's got, guess they
like higher rev's.