Spartanburg Meet Update

From: Ben Vaughan (webmaster@dakattack.com)
Date: Thu Nov 05 1998 - 14:07:52 EST

Hey guys, Just wanted to update everyone on the Spartanburg, South Carolina
meet. We are planning on meeting up at a hotel one weekedn, possible Feb,
Mar, or Apr. We want to have a big DML BBQ somewhere in Spartanburg. Me
and Mike Sykes had been toying with the idea of trying to talk someone into
letting us go wild on a track somewhere in Spartanburg...Anybody got any
relatives who own a track in Spartanburg?? :-) Anway, here is the list of
the people who want to go and as far as I know, they all want to come no
matter how many people show up. Please e-mail me if you want to join us at
webmaster@dakattack.com
PEOPLE INTERESTED IN DML MEET:
Ben Vaughan
Mike D. Sykes
Robert Trottmann
Brad Smith
Jack Hilton III
Todd Flummer
Glen Burnie
Jodi Lewis

See ya!

Ben Vaughan
www.dakattack.com
webmaster@dakattack.com
ICQ: 558772
AOL: AttackDak
--Why does the sun on the Raisin Bran cereal box wear sunglasses?
--Why do they sterilize needles for lethal injections?