[Fwd: Re: Re:]Raced One

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Thu Nov 05 1998 - 14:39:17 EST

Good job Javier, wish I had as much success with the "Lightning" I raced
the 1/4 (see new post). This guy probably was a little more modified, he
did pull it to the track from Houston to Dallas (Ennis) on a trailer.
But I didn't know that until I saw him pull it through town later.
Alan s.

attached mail follows:

I thought the Lightning vs. R/T would be a close race, until I spanked one
last week. My R/T is stock except for the K&N, and the Lightning had headers
and some other goodies. The guy stopped to talk to me, and seemed genuinely
impressed. Who knows, maybe I caught him on a bad day. Nah!

Jav