RE: MPI Intake - mpg Effects?

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG)
Date: Thu Nov 05 1998 - 18:52:45 EST

GS,
My thoughts would be that the gas mileage would be approx. the same. The
reason I say this is that the computer in conjunction with inputs from the
O2 sensor is
making adjustments to the F/A ratio. the intake should not effect this. The
"high swirl" technology applied to the Magnum is primarily in the head
design and not
in the intake. My thoughts.

        Frank