Body Lift Questions

From: binary/IIRG (binary@shoelace.digivill.net)
Date: Thu Nov 05 1998 - 22:51:51 EST

On Tue, 27 Oct 1998, Chris lang wrote:

> Any other questions just ask...
>
> Chris
> 93 V8 CC 4x4 Trailmaster 3" BL

Ok i have a few questions, :) I just got my kit in the mail today and i
hope to install it this weekend.. I'm reading thru the instrustions and
theres a few things i'm not understanding, how am i supposed to re-attach
the front bumper? it says " cut off front frame horn as noted. Drill new
holes into frame as noted. Place 3-7/16" flat washers between bumper and
side braces. Install Bumper bolts " - ?? whats a front frame horn? and I
have 6 bumper bolts 4 in the front and 1 on each side..

next, there are 2 square "blocks" that are "bed supports" what am I
supposed to do with those?

as far as the radiator shroud do i need to cut off the entire bottom or
just enough so the fan won't hit?

- nick

94 CC Sport 3.9 4x4 5spd hopefully 3" body lift soon..