Re: Re: Spark Plug <.cap & rotor ? > Boog!

From: brian duffey (brian.duffey@intelsat.int)
Date: Thu Nov 05 1998 - 23:35:00 EST

Hey Boog,

Thanks for the offer.
I thought about joining in when I saw the first posts about the Cecil meet.
Its hunting season now though... so if I'm not working, I'm in the woods!

Going up on Sat. to check on my stand locations and do some early season
hunting.
Besides, it'll give me a little time to finish some more mods. before trying
to run against you!

Hope ya'll have a good meet & thanks for the info.
(I've got my Summit catalog here at work, so I'll probably order the
Cap/Rotor tonight)

Duff
'95 SLT 4x4 CC 318 4spd/OD - 3.55 LSD
MSD 6AL - MSD Blaster Coil
MSD 8.5 wires - K&N FIPK
-------------
Original Text
From BOOG318@SMTPGATE {Boog318@aol.com}, on 05/11/1998 7:10 PM:
To: DAKOTA-T@SMTPGATE {dakota-truck@buffnet.net}

Duff,
Advance Auto should be able to order an accel cap and rotor for you. But,
you
should check out summit first. www.summitracing.com Theit prices will
prob.
be lower. Hey you ought to come up to cecil this weekend! You arent that
far
away and you could get your B/W to boot!
Let me know
Boog