Re: ooV6 & the Force -Reply

From: Yogurt... (Michael Z-Sykes) (MSykes@su.edu)
Date: Fri Nov 06 1998 - 00:00:34 EST

I'm gonna' have to stick to 9 dude. I have to leave at 8 am and that's
EARLY! =) It'll just be me and Pauly. Jodi bailed, but it's okay =) If you
don't hear form me otherwise I'll see ya' on Saturday!!

-mike d.

>>> <Boog318@aol.com> 11/04/98 10:36pm >>>
Ahh it will be like eating wontons in Beggars Canyon back home...
You plan to meet in Centerville at nine..that means you will probably get
up
here at eleven or so. You want to go through Baltimore on 95 and get off
at
exit 74 (Fallston/Joppa exit, Route 152). Meet me at the Park N Ride on
the
left.
I would like to get there earlier, see what you can do. I know you have a
gig
on the sixth, but the earlier the better up at Cecil. Let me know, I'll plan
to meet you two there at eleven otherwise.
Whats that saying???????hehehhe
Boog