Damn! It's hot in here!!

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Fri Nov 06 1998 - 08:12:58 EST

I use Simple Green on my engine/engine bay.

I spray it on, let it stand a few minutes, and
then spray it off with water. If there are any
really heavy duty grease anywhere, just rub with
a cloth before spraying it off.

I use it because it cuts grease extremely well
and is not harmful to rubber hoses. Lastly,
it is environmental friendly.

I start the engine to get most of the water
evaporated and then finish off with pressured
air.

Bob
Burlington, Ontario

'97 CC Sport, 5.2L, 3.55 auto., flame red
Gibson duals, KN dropin
Coloured-keyed grille guard, running boards
  and hard tonneau cover
Deflectors, grille insert
AR-211 rims