RE: Stage One TB "list"

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Fri Nov 06 1998 - 12:16:45 EST

DML,
The stage One cat is out of the bag. I am starting THE LIST. If you want a
stage one TB (15+% addtl flow over stock per Frank's post) please privately
email me with:
1. the year of your truck and the Cu in
2. the way in which you want to do the TB exchange (new, send us yours now,
send us yours later, used core from us, etc.)
3. Your shipping address
4. Anything "special" you may want...
we are not in a good posistion to "exchange" stage ones for stage 2s later,
so If you really think you want a stage 2, hold on and we'll release those
soon!
The stage One and the Stage 2 performed identically on my R/T at the track.
In fact, the stage one worked "better" by about .05 seconds. If you are not
planning internal mods, injector changes, fuel pressure management etc, then
stage One is for you. The $$/Hp ratio starts growing fast when you want
more out of the magnums than the stage one can offer (for 90.00)!!
Bruce K Bridges
PS: My email got hosed, so any previous requests had to be deleted, so we'e
starting from scratch!!