Re: RE: Re: RE: Were's the beef? Was no Reg. test-rained out

From: Gary Shook (gary.shook@mci.com)
Date: Fri Nov 06 1998 - 14:48:05 EST

>Gary,
>I already volunteered. You lose a spark plug wire, the check engine light
>starts flashing and the computer goes into Limp home mode. I didnt check
>see if it logged a code, but the truck becomes undriveable with a singe
wire
>shorted. I used to drive for days with a bad wire on my 440 R/T '69
Charger
>without ever really noticing it until I opened the hood... Oh well...
>BKB

I'm not talking about a HARD failure here... an agressive cam would not be a
hard misfire either, more like 1/4 to 1/3 misfires at idle...

Gineau Pig I was referring to was who wants to try a real cam in an OBD II
vehicle?
like the one used in Mopar Performance 380HP 5.9L Magnum...

Gary Shook

p.s. It takes alot to notice a hit on a 375HP 440 performance... but you
really notice it if a spark plug pops out...8-0 happened on my '68 Charger
383 once... thought I spun a bearing!