[Fwd: R/T lighter?]]]now nitrous

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Fri Nov 06 1998 - 16:51:28 EST

I haven't seen many Pro Modified on the street. I've seen a few Vortech
Mustangs get beat by a similar Mustang on nitrous though, and for a good
bit less. There's a lot to setting up a real roots type blower motor
like the ones in Pro Stock. I'm talking street bolt on "Bang for the
Buck", anyway everyone's entitled to their opinion, Nitrous just happens
to be my choice. Real 1/4 raceing is set up so it is competetive, IE
weight penalties, street is what it is, if you get beat by a nitrous
car, don't get mad, get nitrous too, with a bigger pill! Alan S.

attached mail follows: