RE: Re: DML Digest V3 #1595

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Fri Nov 06 1998 - 16:42:55 EST

Dyno 05,
I am having a hard time believing your ETs. My 98 R/Ts best is a whopping
15.2 and Im proud of that (maybe jealous of your times, but at this point
you have the fastest naturally aspirated R/T I have heard of...) Hmmmmm.
Anyhow, The TBs aren't a kit but a turn key TB with approx 15-17% more flow
rate capability than the original TB. In a few weeks we will be offering
another TB with approx 700+ cfm capability (more in line with the R/Ts 360
and your "times") %^). If you desire, email me privately with your "needs"
so that we can determine what will work with your "set-up". Base pricing
is $90.00 "exchange". Whats your best 60ft ?
Bruce K Bridges