(no subject)

From: HKUSP40578@aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 06 1998 - 21:10:29 EST

Code 32 I believe is EGR system.....this happened to my 93 Dakota so I pulled
the valve off and discovered the wiring connecter that goes into it(EGR valves
are now computer controlled) was basically very corroded and one of the two
prongs was gone......so after spending $87 bucks!!!!!(it also comes with the
vacuum transducer) at the dealer, since it is a dealer only item, I put the
new one on and no more code 32 coming up and at 96,000 miles it runs alot
better, more like 40,000 miles
Good luck,
Kyle