Re: Thermo. --- Boog318

From: J Smith (dak_95@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Nov 07 1998 - 21:18:31 EST

Right ON!!!! Next time I pull that sucka out, it's history. I checked
the codes, got a 12 then 55. I didn't get the 88 start code; then
again, I've never seen it. I did get a 12 - standby power loss
due to unhooking the battery? I was mucho happy with the rewards, ran
the doggedness out of it going to the trash dump and back. Upper rad.
hose not even hot to the touch. One problem with the whole thing is
them 30x9.50's lifespan just decreased:)

Jon "I need a paxton" Smith