Re: headers

From: J Smith (dak_95@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Nov 07 1998 - 21:45:31 EST

That's a hot topics on this list! Seems most are inclined toward the
Mopar and Doug Thorley brands thought they seem to be the same. As for
me, I got a set of stainless JBA's cheap by emailing the company and
trying not to act real interested in dishing out the 6 bills for them.
Week later, the rep called me and offered a set for 200 bones.

As for the bolts backing out, JBA sent along the hardware which used
lock nuts. Knock on wood, they havn't loosened a bit.

My $.02,

Jon Smith