C.C.Drags...my little report

From: Mori4@aol.com
Date: Sun Nov 08 1998 - 09:31:58 EST

Yesterdays DML mini-meet was great. Although the track was crowded with
racers, I still managed to get eight runs in. I believe we all set new
personal best 1/4 mi.times with the great conditions. The averaged run out of
the eight for me was a 14.453. My best ET of the day was a 14.391. Scott with
his non-magnum '89 Shelby
recorded a 15.20 even though he was fighting with bad shift linkage. Rich, who
also has a '98 R/T RC posted a 14.69 with the stock Goodyear RSAs. Paul(boog)
with his '92 5.2 four wheel drive had a great 15.36 run. Mike with his clean
'88 3.9 made his first runs ever on a strip yesterday and did well, although
he was plagued with a substantial amount of wheelspin. I'll be looking forward
to when we can get together and do this again.

  Shane Baker
  '98 R/T RC, M&H DOTs, fresh air intake, K&N, 180 stat