Re: C.C.Drags...my little report

From: DodgeBoyz3@aol.com
Date: Sun Nov 08 1998 - 10:19:30 EST

In a message dated 11/8/98 8:37:23 AM Central Standard Time, Mori4@aol.com
writes:

> Yesterdays DML mini-meet was great. Although the track was crowded with
> racers, I still managed to get eight runs in. I believe we all set new
> personal best 1/4 mi.times with the great conditions. The averaged run out
> of
> the eight for me was a 14.453. My best ET of the day was a 14.391. Scott
> with
> his non-magnum '89 Shelby
> recorded a 15.20 even though he was fighting with bad shift linkage. Rich,
> who
> also has a '98 R/T RC posted a 14.69 with the stock Goodyear RSAs.
Paul(boog)

> with his '92 5.2 four wheel drive had a great 15.36 run. Mike with his
clean
> '88 3.9 made his first runs ever on a strip yesterday and did well,
although
> he was plagued with a substantial amount of wheelspin. I'll be looking
> forward
> to when we can get together and do this again.
>
> Shane Baker
> '98 R/T RC, M&H DOTs, fresh air intake, K&N, 180 stat

Great times!!!!

  Glad too see other DML'ers having a get together. We had a blast in Houston
and are planning a spring meet as I peck this out. Can't wait. Hope to get a
few more folks here for the two meets we will have in 99. Its a lot of fun to
meet and race with folks you are on a mailing list with..............Best of
luck with your next get together Shane....

Gene in Baytown
95 Dakota SLT, RC, SB, 5.2L slushbox(stealth mods)
99 R/T, CC,(not quite broke in yet)
68 Charger R/T, 440-4
www.flash.net/~mamopar/index.html.htm