RE: RE: MPI manifold - Attn.Josh

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG)
Date: Sun Nov 08 1998 - 11:33:48 EST

Josh,
I really don't know, but if I were to guess, I would say that the MPG would
remain the same unless you had your foot in it most of the time. Given the
fact that it is a single plane type manifold, HP increases should be in the
upper RPM range. Torque peek should be moved upward also. Mopar Performance
didn't have any figures
and since these have not been released yet, the only way to know would be to
talk to someone who has worked with the prototype units. I did order mine,
and as
soon as I get it I will install and test....
        Frank