Re: Which cam/install shop for 318?

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Sun Nov 08 1998 - 11:47:08 EST

<< I noticed a few don't like the MP cam....is that coming from a drag racing
 point of view or is there something better that I can use for daily
 driving? I was quoted a price of around $415 for the MP cam from Summit, I
 figure Koller Dodge can probably do better. >>

The MP cam is a good cam if you don't want any lope, and a good low-midrange
grunt. I've run the MP cam in a '98 318 Dak 5 spd and it dropped in the
neighborhood of 3 tenths off it's ET from the cam change alone... no 1.7s at
that time.. and it was undetectable.

ttyl
Patrick