Re: Texas Mail list members

From: Dkota4by4@aol.com
Date: Sun Nov 08 1998 - 18:45:56 EST

Gene,

   I am def. in on a spring meet. Hopefully we can get this thing going
before Hurricane season and l won't miss another one. I will attend on 2
conditions:

1. You don't pick on my 4X4 the way you did the V6s.
2. You don't hold it against me that l live in Louisiana. (l am from Texas,
but I'm stationed in New Orleans).

Truck Specs: 97 4X4 318 CC 14" FABM 160 Champion Truck Plugs ( as of
today) Gibson dual catback (should be here Tues, or Thurs.) and a Roll Top
cover (ordering tomorrow).

Just let me know when and where and l am there.

Russ