1989 Dakota...HELP!!

From: Corey A Meyer (cameyer@bw.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 09 1998 - 18:39:24 EST

        I have an OLD '89 stick shift and I am having many problems I need
help with.
        First off, the wiring to my heater blower motor is bad somewhere
I think from the controls on the dash to the blower motor-which works when
connected to an alternate power source. So, I went to an open spot in the
fuse box, bought a switch and voila, I have heat again. The bad part is
that its either on or off...no inbetween.
        Now, I think my starter is going bad because sometimes when I turn
the key, it clicks and thats it-it won't even turn over, then ill try
again and itll start.
        Next, during the summer, I sprayed off my engine and cause a
problem which eventually went away. Now, its back. This is where I need
the help. SYMPTOMS: (Every once in a while-it will run almost normally)
        -the truck will rev itself up and down at idle,
        -while driving-when I start and then when I am at low RPMs
          (Especially in 4th and OD)...when I push on the gas pedal, it
          doesn't go-almost like a mis-I'd imagine,
        -usually after half an hour of driving-it will be normal,
        -it will rev so bad at stops that it will sometimes(especially at
          first) stall
        Now, the computer doesn't give out any codes besides my usual 12
and 33, leading to the ending 55.
        I have a few ideas that anyone that can help me is allowed to
shoot down:
         1. Could I have a bad computer on my hands?-but why would it go
          bad once, be fine for a bunch of months and be bad again.
        2. Someone I know suggested something about a bad fuel injector?

        Anyways, Please help me because I am about to pay an arm and a leg
for some place to tell me whats wrong because I'm sick of stalling at
stops and lurching every time I hit the gas only to not accelerate.

Corey with the '89 v6 and nice tires