Synthetic fluids -Reply

From: mike d. (Michael Z-Sykes) (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Sun Nov 08 1998 - 22:49:11 EST

Not trying to start (or restart) a war, but I went synthetic and becuase
my engine is more worn, I got blow-by with the sunythetic that I didn'tget
with DinoOil. I switched back. A little easier on my pocket too =)

-mike d.

>>> <Dkota4by4@aol.com> 11/08/98 10:46am >>>
I am going to change out the fluids on my 97 4X4 with close to 25K on
her.
Any suggestions on type of fluid to go with? I have heard that the
synthetics
are the way to go. What kind of differences will l notice going with
synthetics vs. others? Any suggestions as to brand and where I can
find it
would be appreciated. Also, any tips or tricks?

Russ