LakeWood Traction Bars

From: V8dakLECC@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 09 1998 - 22:53:37 EST

My local AutoZOne has Lakewood chrome universal traction bars for $30.

I been eying them, but have some questions.

I've looked in the archives and haven't found any definent (sp?) answers.

My truck is a 318, 2WD, 3.55 Open Diff.

What will the t-bar do for 60ft times, et's, etc. (real numbers from
experience if possible)

What components are stresses passed on to when the axle doesn't wind up (ie.
what am I gonna break?)

Anyone solved the snubber location/bent spring problems listed in the
archives?

Are t-bars street friendly?

Thanks in advance!
Richard Lewis
92 LE CC, 318, Auto

P.S. If anyone has these bars installed and has previously answered these
questions to the list, feel free to use private mail.