Re: South Austin: was RE: Synthetic fluids

From: Elmer Hanhart (hanharte@SWBell.net)
Date: Wed Nov 11 1998 - 22:05:15 EST

John Neff wrote:

> Alan,
> Where you do meet up in South Austin. I'm in Pflugerville. I would like to
> meet up with you and see what's going on. As long as you don't mind me
> driving a little old 88 GTA while my Dak is in the shop.
> John
> 98 Dakota (removing unwanted custom body and suspension mods)

I know Supershops used to be a good place to go, until they closed down.
Now sometimes people meet at U-R-Cooks. I used to go there quite often,
but any weekend that it hasn't been raining lately (not very many) I've
been to busy. Where do you go VLAD? BTW Alan, I went to see your baby
today at Berlis. I think it can definetly be fixed. That one little hole
in the front of the bed would have pissed me off. Didn't look like the
nerf bars messed up the cab bushings, looks like the brackets just
snapped in half.

Erich 98 ext. cab v8 5spd.