RE: South Austin: was RE: Synthetic fluids

From: Alan J. Thompson (vladimir@texas.net)
Date: Tue Nov 10 1998 - 00:25:54 EST

We meet at Cavenders Boot off Lamar and Ben White. If you will come to the
Antique mall in Round Rock off I35, we all usually caravan down there about
10-11 pm. Cavenders has agreed to let us use their parking lot if we keep
it clean and no burnouts. See ya one of those places...

VLAD
96 Indy
"FASRAM"