Re: Re: not dml related[Fwd: Fw: Chilling Story...But It Does Happen]

From: Mike Styer (mstyer@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon Nov 09 1998 - 23:00:18 EST

please forgive me if you have a reputable source that this story came
from..
but from the looks of this e-mail, it's been around...

This sounded familiar, and this is one of those stories that come up
from
time to time.. like the kidney removal story... check out this link:

http://www.urbanlegends.com/drugs/dead_baby_cocaine_smuggling.html

I agree that sources for these types stories need checked, but even if
it was fake, it does accomplish it's goal, or at least this story does.
For the first time I read/saw something that made me sick to my stomach
(and this is the internet, ya'll know what's out there).

Reminds me of what my English teacher said about plagarizing-"...if you
think of it, more than likely someone else has tried to do it."

Mike S.
Dak content:My 93 v6 has more than enough torque to pull the limbs off
the person who guts a child to smuggle drugs.