Re: not dml related[Fwd: Fw: Chilling Story...But It Does Happen]

From: Sam Parthemer (maverick_nr552@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 09 1998 - 17:44:44 EST

>not dml related but I thought I would share it with everyone.

Uh.. I hope you don't know the person who told you this (or
forwarded it to you), cause this story has been told 50 diff.
ways, in the past 4-5 years... I think it is more of an old
wive's tale.

Have you heard the one about the dead body found inside
the matress of a Las Vegas Hotel... Well it goes like
this... :-P

Dakota content: Installed 700 CFM (Bruce installed it)TB on
'95 SLT Saturday... results to follow... stay tuned.

Sam '95 SLT