Re: EGR

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Mon Nov 09 1998 - 17:44:29 EST

>so then, the big question is, is it ok to block it off like the 5.0 guys
>do? I mean, as far as the computer is concerned.
>
>Bill
>'97 SS/T

I didn't know the '97 SS/T still had the EGR. If it
does, I'd give it a try and see how everything runs.

I can't find one for the '97 Dak ... think the cat
does the job now.

At the risk on being dumped on, I took everything
out in the pre-computer days ... lost veh. weight
at the same time too.

Keep us abreast.

Bob
Burlington, Ontario

'97 CC Sport, 5.2L, 3.55 auto., flame red
  Gibson duals, KN dropin
  Coloured-keyed grille guard, running boards
      and hard tonneau cover
  Deflectors, grille insert
  AR-211 15x7 rims (4.75" backspace)