Re: better times was Re: Introduction

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Tue Nov 10 1998 - 08:10:09 EST

>Has anyone else noticed their Dak runs faster once it has been washed? ;-)
>Maybe it is just my baby, but she seems to run a couple of tenths faster when
>she is washed and waxed. Just a thought! ;-)

Service manual says that if you did the washing and waxing yourself
then there are performance gains to be realized because of your
weight loss that results from the washing and waxing.

If you did not do the wash/wax yourself, then the fumes from the
wax affects all emission controls making them temporarily
inoperative.

Now you know why my Dak is always washed and waxed.

Bob
Burlington, Ontario

'97 CC Sport, 5.2L, 3.55 auto., flame red
  Gibson duals, KN dropin
  Coloured-keyed grille guard, running boards
      and hard tonneau cover
  Deflectors, grille insert
  AR-211 15x7 rims (4.75" backspace)