RE: Re: MPI Intake - Torque Effects? Was: mpg Effects

From: GSWillhite (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 10 1998 - 11:24:41 EST

You're right Bruce some profound changes in intake need to
be made. From reading you're thread, you apparently used
the dremel on the intake while it was still mounted on the
engine. I was wondering if you could do that without getting
alum.dust everywhere inside. Did you just tape off the area
inside the wall somehow?

GS -