Re: Synthetic fluids

From: William Blount Arthur (m990198@nadn.navy.mil)
Date: Mon Nov 09 1998 - 15:01:20 EST

I have been using castrol synthetic blend. It stays tan(not black) until
around 4000 miles, which is when I change, since all my miles are highway
miles. I get the blend because it is 2 bucks cheaper than the full
synthetic and there is no sense in paying 4 bucks a quart for oil. I
could just get havoline and change it every 1000 miles for that price.
Get at K mart, roses, walmarts, pep boys, you know...

bill