Race Heads

From: BlKV8Dkota@aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 11 1998 - 20:10:55 EST

I am interested in building myself a set of race heads. So I want to go to
the junkyard and get a set of heads to work on the side so I don't have to
keep ripping mine off everytime I get some money to make a mod. So I want to
know what Heads will fit a 98 318 Dakota. Like would all 92-99 318 Dakota
engines fit my engine will RAM 318s fit my engine will 360' engine heads fit a
318 with no modification? Please let me know all compatible engines. Same
would go for throttle bodies. I would like to have and extra one the side.
And after I port the heads and put new rocker arms and valves and springs will
the heads bolt directly on or will I have to check anything or do anything?
Thanks for the info.

Josh