Re: Race Heads

From: Jules Glogovcsan (jghunter@nol.com)
Date: Fri Nov 13 1998 - 01:19:33 EST

----------
> From: BlKV8Dkota@aol.com
> To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
> Subject: DML: Race Heads
> Date: Wednesday, November 11, 1998 7:10 PM
>
> I am interested in building myself a set of race heads. So I want to go
> the junkyard and get a set of heads to work on the side so I don't have
> keep ripping mine off everytime I get some money to make a mod. So I
want to
> know what Heads will fit a 98 318 Dakota.

all, but beware of hi miles... rode hard and hung up wet... cracked exh
seats are oft found... engine runs... but shore won't make NO race
head!!!!..... will make you sick... though...

 Like would all 92-99 318 Dakota
> engines fit my engine will RAM 318s fit my engine will 360' engine heads
fit a
> 318 with no modification?

umm-mmm....

 Please let me know all compatible engines. Same
> would go for throttle bodies. I would like to have and extra one the
side.
> And after I port the heads and put new rocker arms and valves and springs
will
> the heads bolt directly on or will I have to check anything or do
anything?

naw....as long as valve job done right... toss those stock springs....

jam'n