Good and Bad news!

From: Eric (erich@dhc.net)
Date: Wed Nov 11 1998 - 21:12:05 EST

Hi everyone,

Got some bad news for you Magnum engine owners out there, I was going to install underdrive pulleys on my truck but when I checked the stock pulleys I noticed something weird with the waterpump pulley. Had no bolts that holds the pulley against the pump????????
So I went to parts to check it out, if you have a late 98 or 99 5.2 or 5.9 engine the pulley are NOT removable from waterpump. I don't know about the V6's.
I'm going to check out if I can put a waterpump from a earlier model on my engine, so I can change the pulleys. That sucks, Chrysler are doing everything harder for us to get some more power out of our trucks.
Good news are for me, I already got a 97 used intake manifold for free and yesterday I got a V8 stock TB for $20. I'm collecting parts so I can play with them, like porting and other stuff, hehehehe. I really pays to work as a technician at a dodge dealer.

C YA later
Swede/