underdrive pullies

From: Antonio De Anda (adeanda@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Nov 11 1998 - 23:47:41 EST

Hello,
I have a 98 5.9 Durango and I put the Jet underdrive pulleys on it.
What a waste of money. I paid $210 at cost, something like 280 retail
and I can hardly feel the difference. Well, except for when I am stuck
in traffic and the battery level begins to fall. I think this might
become a problem down the road. I would like to get one of those things
they put on cop cars to bump the idle up when it is falls to low, like
at idle or when it is sitting still. 210 for a supposed 8hp was a
little steep.